Tuberculomas can take several unusual forms representing the spectrum of inflammatory reaction.
1. single tuberculoma or a grape like clusters of tuberculoma.
2. Tubercular abscess.
3. Sub dural cyst overlying an intra cerebral tuberculoma.
4. Cystic tuberculoma.
5. Extensive odematous encephalopathy without tuberculoma.
6. Severe cerebral odema with tuberculoma.
7. Rarely tuberculoma with transdural spread to bony calvarium.
MRI post contrast T1w images of this patient showing a right parietal grape like clusters of tuberculoma with an associated sub dural cyst overlying the intra cerebral tuberculoma.